Thursday, March 18, 2010
Centre A, Two West Hastings, Vancouver
Entrance by Donation
As part of the World Tea Party Celebration, the Arty World Tea Party Live and Silent Auction will be an exciting and fun evening featuring exceptional pieces of art including jewelry, ceramics, paintings, indigenous art, spa packages and more.
A sampling of some of the art
- Live reading by David J Adams, best selling author of Good Night Vancouver
- Award-winning chef Karen Barnaby offers a private cooking class and a signed cook book
- Beautiful jewelry by local jewelers such as Christi York, Bernie Williams and Silver Blue Trading Company
- International indigenous artist April White’s beautiful art work and a Skype interview with her during the evening
- Pat Bruderer’s now-famous birch-bark bitings and a demonstration/lesson to the winning bidder
- Woodscraftsman Doug Fleming’s exceptional Charlie Parker CD cabinet
You’ll find all this and more at the Arty World Tea Party Live and silent Auction. Hope to see you there.